Tradepoint Atlantic offers a gateway to markets around the United States and the world, featuring an unmatched combination of access to deep water berths, rail and highways.
A Logistical Dream
- 3,100 acres centrally located on the East Coast of the US in the Port of Baltimore with access to major rail, roadway, and deep-water berths.
- A short-line railroad serves virtually all of Tradepoint Atlantic with 100 miles of track. Connecting to two Class I railroads, CSX and Norfolk Southern, tenants and shippers will be able to easily reach markets across the United States.
- Tradepoint Atlantic has an active deep-water port, with direct access off of an existing 50′ main shipping channel. Our four deep-water berths feature a 2,200′ East/West berth and a 1,020′ finger pier with direct access to on-site rail and available land with ample storage capacity.
Get a Lay of the Land
- With 3100 acres, Tradepoint Atlantic offers the largest multi-modal site available in the land-constrained Baltimore/ Washington market
- Ability to deliver build to suit or raw land for development
- Over 1,000 acres and 15,000,000 SF of future development for logistics, distribution, manufacturing & retail
- In house planning, engineering, design and development services
- Efficient and proven process with MDE, EPA and Baltimore County to ensure a smooth environmental and permitting process
- Property incentives in place, including Enterprise Zone Status and Foreign Trade Zone Status
Built to Handle Big Ships
- Protected turning basin
- Access to 50′ channel
- 2,200 feet in length
- Currently 36′ of water
- Will be dredged to 42′
- 1,020 foot long pier
- Dual side loading
- Current 42′ of water
- Will be dredged to 47′
- Less competition for berth space
- Less cross vessel traffic
- Ability to segregate cargo types
One Stop Rail Value-Add
- Largest privately-owned rail yard on the East Coast with both CSX and Norfolk Southern access
- Short-line railroad with 100 miles of rail on property
- Short-line has the flexibility to serve multiple on-site operations
- Multiple yards throughout the property to handle various business needs
- Fully operational locomotive shop capable of heavy and minor locomotive repairs
- More than the average rail yard. Car storage, car repair, car / tank cleaning, and sorting and assembling are some of the value-added services Tradepoint Atlantic offers.